Licensing is a form of IP monetization and collaboration. Collaboration can mean teaming up with one or more people or organizations to develop and bring a new product, drug, or other technology to the market with the intent of monetizing that drug, product, or technology.
The McGurk Group can handle both simple and complex licensing and/or collaborative agreements. From a simple non-exclusive patent license agreement to a complex multi-party collaboration and licensing agreement, we are prepared to assist your team in creating a document(s) that properly reflects and addresses all critical issues.
- Exclusive and Non-Exclusive Licenses
- Non-Disclosure & Confidentiality Agreements
- Material Transfer Agreements (MTA)
- CRO & CMO Agreements
- Joint Venture & Collaboration Agreements
- Letters of Intent
- Research & IP Ownership Agreements